Chanel launches this fall a new foundation: Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15.
The new foundation is anti-fatigue, anti-dullness, moisturizes for the hottest Chanel looking finish. Using high-resolution plasma screen technology and light reflection technology this is the first Chanel foundation to provide a high water moisturization due to its water molecules and also first zero fat foundation.
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 will be launched in early October 2010 in Japan and will be available in 8 colors.
Is a hydrating moisturizer foundation which can be used by women of any age and includes Hyaluronic acid, Lotus water, Brown Algae Extract and other components.
Because its new formula contains coated mineral pigments it will adjust the oil and sweat secretion. Soft focus pigments can dilute small imperfection and interferential light pigments will brighten up your complexion.
- Ivory Beige – for a soft natural radiance
- B10 Beige – Pastel (Pink)
- B20 Beige – Tendre (Soft)
- B30 Beige – Sable (Sand)
- B40 Beige – Desert (Desert)
- Rose Beige – for a healthy matte finish
- BR10 Beige Rose – Paste (Pink)
- BR20 Beige Rose – Tendre (Soft)
- BR30 Beige Rose – Sable (Sand)
- Ceramic White – Beige Ocre
- BO20 Beige Ocre – Tendre (Soft) – available in Limited Edition